[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Outside Surface Temperature - Conduction Finite Difference Method

Diwanshu,

You are correct. The Solid green line in the Sketchup Axes is the true north. If your outside surface is facing in that direction your wall is facing true north with zero degree rotation. And you would basically rotate your building with respect to that direction (i,e with reference to the solid green axis). Thanks for clarifying it further.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj Poudel
Clemson University