From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niraj Poudel
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 9:37 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Outside Surface Temperature - Conduction Finite Difference Method

Dear Ooi,

The reason why I am using CFD as opposed to CTF for my simulation is because I intend to place PCM (Phase Change Materials) in my test hut. And as Dr. Li pointed out, I am working on a research project therefore am trying out different algorithms. Initially I did run the simulation using the CTF algorithm.

However, to get back to the original topic. I apparently made a mistake in naming the walls in OpenStudi