[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: OtherSideCoefficient Outside Boundary Condition in windows.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: OtherSideCoefficient Outside Boundary Condition in windows.
- From: "gerardmor" <gerardmor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:44:55 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 03:44:57 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309686296; bh=RF3BP26f8rhORT/IOCNEczHkWODS2pablMQeuqVf15k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Psb6DAcD+uIEY4+Oupjlg9ruf0oHC4VcB+f5kM8Oy4vdaJClO/xsVKafzDayUMgDH2HOm1gBWU7hkmoFmqA1hIOP73zYuFPTvMtFhGIV+zLcjIdbQM8RN/G0MS/WR/KN
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=jvqPuvPtJRhjalYlulhMox1MC9duT9EJlT6j5+2YmnpGhIjR7IL7wbLWpgqV6adzn0quG2FCC6PQD16zmQ7BTB7sEpBFv+KO7eKJMEZ0+REkVVHr2w2sE/Qh6/IpUyqK;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Thanks! I did what you told me.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> You cannot use OtherSideCoefficients with Windows. However, you can
> use them with doors. I'd create a material/construction that is
> approximately the same U Value as your window and call it a door.
> Light will not transmit through there, of course, but you will be
> able to put your temperature profile in.
> At 05:02 AM 7/1/2011, gerardmor wrote:
> >Hi, I'm Gerard Mor, a beginner user in EnergyPlus, I'm doing a
> >calibration of a building that I was simulated in EnergyPlus.
> >Briefly, I want to know if I can put a Outside Boundary Condition
> >like OtherSideCoefficient or similar in a FenestrationSurface object
> >(a window).
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: