Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Extremely high user design load for heating for HVAC system 3

Thank you for all of your reply. I'm going to delete "HVAC Templete:Zone: Unitary". Why the 2nd example on GettingStarted has both Zone and System Unitary if they are repeated? Or they are not repeated?

To modify my idf, I will delete Sizing:DesignDay, AlwaysOn, and Zone:Unitary, use default"office min OA schedule".

Do I need to have a economizer low temperature limit? There is only a temperature of economizer high-limit shutoff on Appendix G3.1.2.6B.

I will give it a try after this modification.  Thanks a lot.

Qianmin