[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with removing reheat coils in VAV

Hi! You are refering to "Central Heating Design Supply Air Temperature", right? I forgot to tell that I already had changed it to 20, 30, 40, 50 and even 70ºC and none of them hadn't change at all the interior temperature. If I use a high temperature and put again the reheat coils, the rooms sometimes even overheat, but without them the temperatures continues under 20ºC.

This is really odd, I don't know what is happening.