RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Day V.S. Schedule

Zone 6 is facing South.

Earth tilt, latitude and roof tilt together may still an angle intensity reduction for that skylight on a Summer day.

I only did a sizing DesignDay simulatin, and should  have max values in the sizing table.

Zone window heat gain includes all windows, and is not the beam transmission value through one sky light.

So you may be comparing different numbers. Your window names are all mixed, so I do not know which is which.  The OpenStudio could not give me the window ID's.

In the HTML report summary choose  Jtokwh  instead of IP would give you the results in metric format.

 Dr. Li