To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: zqianmin@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:42:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Day V.S. Schedule

Zone 6 has two same skylight, fenestration surface: 23 and 24

I run the simulation to a year period, in my table report, window report monthly, for fenestrationsurface:detailed 23, the one in zone 6 has

max WINDOW HEAT GAIN [W]: 403.85 in Jun, which is higher than it in July

in .csv file,
ZONE 6:Zone Window Heat Gain[W](Hourly): 3883.43 @ 13:00

I don't understand why the zone window heat gain in .cvs of 3883.43W/hr doesn't equal or close to 2 x 403.85W

there are only two skylight in zone 6. I didn't count other fenestration since they are all shaded in summer time, and won't contribute a lot at here, I assume...

Any opinion? Thanks.

Qianmin