RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: include using macros

I think your format worked because there is no '\' in the begining of the path and  file name.

This is added to the current directory , and the format is varied DOS path and fnname.

{ } should not be use to enclose the file name.

If you are using a network drive, you may need to map it into a DOS drive and path format.

It may work with ##fileprefix.

 Dr. Li