[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Building Heat Gain / Loss

Thanks for all your answers. You have been very helpfull.

I have been using the ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem. But in this functionality I need to INPUT a value of Maximum Heating/Cooling Air FLow Rate, that has been previouslly calculated by me.

Thanks

R.A