[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about Macro combined to Parametric Objects

Hi,

Is it possible to combine Macros and parametric objects?

Basically, I would like to use parametric objects in order to select idf files in a main.imf file (using ##include command). The parametric objects belong to a idf file that is included in the main.imf file.
Doing so, I obtain the following error:
   ** Severe  ** Parametric objects are found in the IDF File.
   **  Fatal  ** Program Terminates: The ParametricPreprocessor program has not been run.

Is this a limitation or do I do something wrong?

Regards
Herve