[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Inside Temperature on Year basis

Thanx for your answer!
It does change the temperatures at the beginning of the year, they are now around the same size as those at the end of the previous year.

Why can the Warm Up days not do the same job? If I put them at 100 for example, the program uses a maximum of 85 days and then starts simulating. It would be better if it uses more Warm Up days right?

Greetings

Pieter