[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Insert exhaust

Hi James, I've never used this. Does this work without connecting it to the existing AirLoop? If so, what nodes should I connect it to? Do I create new nodes? In the IO ref, the example actually uses what looks like nodes seperate from the AirLoop and the !comments say zone exhaust node and exhaust fan outlet node and says "Air node" as appossed to the usual AirLoop Node phrasing...

How does it work?

Regards,

Jean