[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: I wonder a part of AFN algorithm

Thanks Lixing

I have some questions in the equation you wrote.

 rhoair = pb/(287.d0*(tdb+KelvinConv)*(1.d0+1.6077687d0*w))

1.
I don't know what means "d0" in the equation you wrote

2.
Does "tdb+KelvinConv"" means "Celsius Temp + 273.15 K"?

3.
Where can I find that equation?

Thank you very much!