[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: air-to-water heat pump in cooling operation

Hi Cedric
I modeled same  building with four pipe fan coil system heat.
Is there an example file in the documentation that you would recommend to me  for the two loops in parallel feeding the floor pipes specially using heat pump ? Then I can compare both settings  in simple IDF file.

Many Thanks.

Rahsan