[EnergyPlus_Support] Creating a Shadowing Transmittance Schedule for a overhang

Hi everyone!

I have a small problem.
I am simulating a building with a shading overhang above a window.
I want this overhang not to be fixed but opening and closing depending on BOTH INSIDE TEMPERATURE (21°C) and EXT SOLAR INCIDENT.

So what I want is that the overhang closes with Inside Temperature passing 21°C AND Solar Incident above certain value (that I dont know yet).

In the manual of EnergyPlus i read that i can use a Shadowing Transmittance Schedule in my Shading zone Object.

I just dont know how to make this shedule, as normal schedules are varying with time, not with values of Temperature and Solar Incident.
I know the output value of this schedule needs to be between 0.0 and 1.0 (transmittance of the overhang) depending the other values, but how do enter them?

Can anyone help me with the code for this shedule?

You would make me very happy :)

Greeting from Belgium

Pieter