[EnergyPlus_Support] Inserting Fan:ZoneExhaust into AFN zone

1) Inserted Fan object
2) Adjusted Zone Equipment List
3) Added exhaust node to Zone Connections List
4) Created extra zone lists for zones with more than one exhaust fan
5) Ran Simulation-Fatal...error pointed to missing AFN componant specifically made to couple with Fan:ZoneExhaust
6) Entered this object
7) Entered crack object associated with object of no 6)
8) Entered Wind Pressure data object
9) Entered x amount of related objects and got very frustrated, because this simulation has been going on now for about a year and my boss is getting understandably upset.