[EnergyPlus_Support] Different zone cooling load???

We used the web-based example file generator to obtain an IDF file for System 8 (VAV + PFP boxes) and used the weather file of Nanjing, China.  In HVACSizingSummary, we found the calculated zone cooling load is 129523 W.  The specified design day is July 21.

We then opened the CSV file and added Zone Total Internal Heat Gain [J] (divided by 3600 to get Watts) to Zone Window Heat Gain [W].  Surprisingly, the largest number is 184643, much larger than 129523.

How could this happen?  We did not even include heat gain through the opaque envelope and others.

By the way, the conditioned area is a little more than 5000 m2, giving a cooling load of 25.9 W/m2 (129523 divided by 5000).  This seems to be too low.  Is there anything wrong?

Thank you!