[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: SketchUp / OpenStudio / EnergyPlus Beginners Guides ?

Thank you David, I copied the links and will go and download the Legacy Version.  I can use Google SketchUp fairly fast to design things.  I have used some other DOE funded softwares and the Whole Wall R Value Calculator from the NREL is very nice.  Along with HEED who also carries "Solar2" solar Btu and shading software.