[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Maximum File Path Name for Macros

Sorry. Bad communication on my part...due to rushing as usual. The include statement (which works) is just supposed to illustrate how I'm including as one can use a prefix for the file path string up to the file name as well. The last file where i noticed this is now called J:\Projekte\BEWERBUNGEN\BBI Simulation\Eplus\Simulation Runs\Actuell\Dlight.imf
and used to be called
J:\Projekte\BEWERBUNGEN\BBI Simulation\Eplus\Simulation Runs\Actuell\Daylighting Controls.imf

I shortened it to work around the problem. Since I re-ran, I don't have the last error report for you. The edd(?) file showed the last bit of the string missing.

Hope this helps...obviously not urgent as it's easily worked around.