Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Sizing:Parameter does not seem to affect ZoneHVAC:LowTempRadiant:VariableFlow

The chillers have a "Sizing Factor" input so that multiple chillers in a plant can be sized correctly when more than 1 chiller is used (e.g., for 3 chillers, sizing factor = 0.333). I don't believe the other HVAC equipment have this same input since you would typically only use 1 system. Check the eio file for the size for inputs specified as autosize. So you are probably right, both system are being sized to meet the entire load.