[EnergyPlus_Support] Parametric pre-processor Variable Limit

All,

I am trying to create an energyplus file that uses parametric variables in the definition of the vertices, so that I can parametrically model geometry. All of this works great but when I input the 996th instance of any parametric variable "=$"  the parametric preprocessor fails and gives the message "No Runs were Enabled in the parametric input file"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also I am attempting to run an EPMacro to select a mechanical system from files that are connected, but the parametric pre-processor only creates .idf files and not .imf files. I know I can rename the file type, but I would like to set this tool up so that it can run the macro first, and then replace the parametric variables and create the parametric files.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

Jason Kirkpatrick