[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus + Google SketchUp + OpenStudio

Hi!

can you help me?

this is a short list about my problems with my 7 errors:

1 I can't find how to "CheckEnvironmentSpecifications"

2,3,4 surfaces Q, B, GA are interior surfaces so I've put "zone" on "Outside Boundary Condition" but it is not correct

5 I still don't have tried to solve this problem

6,7 I can't find how to correct it. as you can see there is a difference of 180 degrees between the 2 angles both in XI and 11, so probably I've to overturn those surfaces but I don't know how

thank you

gio