[EnergyPlus_Support] Zone/Floor Multiplier

Hello,

I am seeing very high fan power on one of my simulations and hence wanted to check for this issue.

Let's say there are 7 typical floors and one zone is created and a Zone Group object is used to replicate the 7 floors using a multiplier. Now in all of those zones, the zone loads will be calculated and multiplied by a factor of 7. So in order to satisfy this zone should we input the designed zone CFM * 7 in the input field for HVAC objects or input just the designed zone CFM and the software will mutliply it? It would be great if someone can clarify this.

I have it at 7 * designed zone cfm, and hence doubting my approach due to high fan power. At the same time I feel this is the way to do it from vague prior memory.

Thank you in advance.

Vinay