[EnergyPlus_Support] Warnings for DXCoil

Dear E+ users,

I am simulating a system that is based on the HVACTemplate:Zone:Unitary. The airflow rates and capacity of the system are set to autosize. I ran an annual simulation and I found out that the zone mean air temperatures are floating (like there is no air conditioning operating) for a Brazilian climate weather file. When I ran the same building using the weather file of Chicago , everything works fine. Besides, for the simulation with the Brazilian weather file, I got the following warning message:

** Warning ** Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed "SPLIT-4 COOLING COIL" - Full load outlet air dry-bulb temperature < 2C. This indicates the possibility of coil frost/freeze. Outlet temperature = -3.45 C.

   **   ~~~   **  ...Occurrence info = ANUAL, 05/19 07:10 - 07:11

   **   ~~~   ** ... Possible reasons for low outlet air dry-bulb temperatures are: This DX coil

   **   ~~~   **    1) may have a low inlet air dry-bulb temperature. Inlet air temperature = 11.701 C.

   **   ~~~   **    2) may have a low air flow rate per watt of cooling capacity. Check inputs.

   **   ~~~   **    3) is used as part of a HX assisted cooling coil which uses a high sensible effectiveness. Check inputs.

Is it possible that this warning is related to the problem of no temperature control? If you can give any hint where the problem is , I will highly appreciated.

Regards,

Alberto