[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help a student for an HVAC modelling on E+

Thank you both !

I will try to identify exactly which kind of system we have here.
So :
- constant flow or VAV : I need to ask
- Cooling and heating coils : ok
- location of the units and terminal : I need to ask

But I think I need to know the input and output in view to a better understood of the system.
Water flow, cold or warm water, fan speed (if VAV system) ...

thank you !