RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] modelling thermal bridging in energy plus

Concerning thermal bridges in buildings I’m not fully agree.

If thermal bridges are not avoided they will a big issue specially in Passive Houses or Nearly Zero Energy houses then you need to take care before to say “…you shouldn’t worried very much….”-

For your specific case have a look on “Composite wall constructions” in IO reference document probably will help you

For linear thermal bridges due to intersection between building elements some special care is needed when modeling in Energy +

Josep Solé
URSA Insulation S.A
- URALITA
European Sustainibility & Technical Manager
Móvil +34 606 42 32 14

www.ursa.es

www.ursainsulation.com

www.uralita.com

 cid:image002.gif@01CB9782.91A51950
P URALITA / URSA se compromete con el ahorro de energía. Antes de imprimir este mensaje asegúrese de que es necesario.