Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EPW file for South Africa

Johannesburg is probably close enough.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM, javed iqbal <eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess you can use Johannesburg weather data for analysis. as E+ have weather data available for cape town and Johannesburg only and

Johannesburg is nearest to Durban. Someone may correct me if i am wrong-:)

Johannesburg Details: Latitude: -26.2 - Longitude 28.083

Durban Details: Latitude: -29.85 - Longitude 31.017

Thanks!