[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EPW file for South Africa

Don't use Joburg weather data for Durban. They are vastly different. Durban is on the coast of the Indian ocean where as Joburg is on the other side of the drakensburg mountain range which separates a Savana type climate from a subtropical marine climate. Look on the weblinks that Linda suggested. Don't just use metronorm generated files without understanding how in principle they are generated. Look on the latitude belt for other "similar" weather file locations, perhaps on the coast of Australia. Notice that rain fields of many data are "null" by default. Does Durban airport have any data? Perhaps "Weather Analytics" can help you.