To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: alvaro.urrutia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:14:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Severe errors for Fan Power modeling of VAV system

Thanks a lot for every answer.
James in bldg-sim mailing list post proposes a method for incorporate System Fan Power  in Energyplus simulation modifing Supply Fan Delta Pressure (for my model is 1495Pa), but when I apply this pressure settings, simulation shows all this errors.
I apreciate if anyone could me explain more detailly some procedure for model System Fan Power according (ASHRAE 90.1-2007, appendix G) in energyplus model.