Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Slat Angle using EMS

Hi, you can use slat angle in EMS.  Do you check your edd file which should list it as an actuator? double check your edd file; make sure in "type of slat angle for control for blinds" field of WindowProperty:shadingControl, you select "scheduled slat angle" .

jia