[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Floor Plan to Model - Floor Areas

Hi Linda, I was jumping around for joy, until I realized I have no idea which calculations this will effect. Will it effect all calculations where /m2 variables were input, e.g. lighting gains entered as watt/area will use this new zone area to calculate lighting gain?

Which calculations will not be effected?