[EnergyPlus_Support] Model for building with water on the floor and movable insulation

Hi,
I am trying to model a greenhouse where there is a water layer (0.25 m) on the floor. Over this layer there is a expanded polystyrene layer that could be removed in some days.
When the polystyrene layer is not present the solar radiation, through the windows and the transparent roof, reaches directly the water.
I have to control the water temperature.
I have used the Surface Control Movable Insulation object, and I have written a compact schedule where a value 1 is set when the insulation is present and 0 when the insulation is not present.
I have used the Construction:InternalSource object to have the temperature of the water. P.S.: in fact there is no internal source, because the water is hated only by the greenhouse effect.

I have performed two simulations: the first without movable insulation, and the second with movable insulation and the relative schedule.
I have no changes in the water temperature between the two simulations.

Have anyone solved a case like this before? Or maybe someone that have used the movable insulation and the internal source objects?

Thank you very much

Luca