[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating/Cooling load

Hi, thanks for your remind.

With the method of OtherEquipment, a heating Panel of 25 W/m² and a cooling Panel of 30 W/m² are already enough for my model. But with the HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem the higheste ideal Loads air Heating/total Cooling rate of the year reach 300 W/m² and 800 W/m². Is this possible?

When I am interserted in the heat and cold dissipation, are Zone/Sys Sensible Heating Rate and Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate the right outputs for me?

Thanks in advance!