Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Is it possible to ask e+ for an output of only 1 specific day?

Yes, you can use sub-hourly values in the schedules.

Schedule:Compact,
  MyOneDaySchedule, !- Name
  Fraction, !- Schedule Type Limits Name
  Through: 3/31,
  For: AllDays,
  Until: 07:30,0.0,
  Until: 16:47,1.0,
  Until: 24:00,0.0,
  Through: 4/1,
  For: AllDays,
  Until: 24:00,1.0,
  Through: 12/31,
  For: AllDays,
  Until: 24:00,0.0;

On 10/28/2011 5:16 PM, motabmx1 wrote:

thanks Mr Raustad for your reply, do you know if it is possible to have half-hours instead of hours using the schedule, thanks