Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Running interfaces of E+ in Macintosh

I do not believe xESOView runs on the Mac (Can't remember if he has a website -- open source -- whatever) You'd need to ask the Inkscape people about the SVG viewer.

And, of course, remember that EP-Launch and IDF-Editor versions are not yet available for the Mac.  I don't know of the interface developers who has Mac versions.  You'd need to contact their direct websites.  In all cases, there are usually links to interface websites from the main EnergyPlus website: www.energyplus.gov