[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Guetting the outputs values

The tools for the output are the same when you use BCVTB or not, read the EPlus Documentation for more information.

You have to change the RunPeriode in you .idf file to have the same RunPeriod in EnergyPlus and BCVTB. You can also limit the period of the output with a schedule if you need it.

You can output the data exchange with Simulink if you need it, but if you use this data to set a temperature, you just need to output this temperature.