Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating/Setpoint Controller

You should be using a Dual Set Point Thermostat and a separate SetpointManager for each coil. SetpointManager:SingleZone:Cooling for CC and SetpointManager:SingleZone:Heating for HC (or could use SetpointManager:MultiZone:Cooling;Average and SetpointManager:MultiZone:Heating;Average). If you have a draw through fan, you will need to store these SP's at nodes other than the CC/HC outlet node, and use a SetpointManager:MixedAir object to recalculate a new set point including fan heat and place these new SP's at the outlet of the CC and HC.