[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to overwrite the shading produce by the direct sun into a room? Help!

There are two solar radiation fields in the EnergyPlus weather file. The Direct Normal and Diffuse Horizontal. In the Design Day object the solar radiation fields may be entered as schedules, Beam Solar and Diffuse solar. Beam is same as Direct Normal