[EnergyPlus_Support] IDF Review for no Cooling

Hello Everybody,

I have attached an IDF (which I hope you can all see) that I need help on. My problem is that the model seems to say that it requires no cooling even though there are definitely setpoints for the zones and the air handler. I simply cannot figure out what I am doing incorrectly.

What I did was start with the DualDuctVariableVolume example file, then I imported in geometry/constructions from my building. I then changed the type/fan to constant volume and changed the chiller/operation schedule to reflect a single district cooling system operating 24/7.

Anyway, the system has setpoints which seem to be calling for cooling but the system seems to ignore it and never cools. It appears to be heating just fine, but never cools. I tried switching from ThermostatSetpoint:HeatingOrCooling to Thermostat:DualSetpoint (when should we be using these different setpoints?) which seemed to accomplish nothing. I really cannot seem to figure out what I need to do to get this working.

I am currently running in circles and I would love if anybody could review this.

Thank you,
Matthew Anderson