[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Air flow mixing

A solution is to calculate the result of the mixing based on outdoor condition and your return air condition thanks to an EMS program and to use the EMS actuator "Outdoor Air System Node" to modify the characteristic of the inlet outdoor air.

It is not an easy way to solve your problem but it should work.