Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] surface and subsurface in OpenStudio

Hi,

Here is the workflow:

1. select the window
2. click on Model inspector
3. go in Surface (if it is still wall)
4. Change it into Window

OR

1. Just select the window
2. left click n go to the openstudio option
3. Change the surface properties to window

BTW if the distance is zero then why don't you make whole as a one window:) just a thought..Coz Thermal modeling is bit different from the Architectural Design..

Hope this works..

Thanks