Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: What is the best modelling strategy ? I need help to clarify this issue!!!

Interesting Discussion:)

If I understand correctly.. for 10 floors we have to create 1 ground floor, 1 Top Floor and one middle floor with correct height and 8 floor multiplier for middle floor then software will create equal floors downside and upside of the middle floor.

What happens if we have odd number of Floors like 3, 5,7 etc.?

Please correct me if i am wrong..

Thanks!