RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with results of a simulation

Well,I'm not interested in LEED certificate.
I only want to have an usual building to analize a water cooled
chiller and a air cooled chiller.
I've choosen a VAV system because it was the first one that I have
been using before with EnergyPlus.
It's true that my building probably doesn't need heat but I have seen
following older system.By the way,the heat is not the aim of my
analysis.

Now I have other "strange" values.
I have two idf files,both with the same building,but one has water
cooled chiller and the other air cooled chiller.
The water cooled chiller must have better efficency than the air cooled chiller.
At the moment the air cooled system(chiller,fans and pumps)has less
energy anual consumption than the water cooled
system(chiller,fans,pumps and tower).I think the water cooled systems
has better energy usage than air cooled system,isn't it?
I'm using the same Chiller (Chiller:Electric),I have changed the
"Design Inlet Condenser temperature";35ºC for the air cooled system
and 30ºC fot the water cooled system.
I have used the coefficients needed from the EnergyPlus Documentation.

Do you have any idea about what it's happening?

Thanks,
Ignacio Gomis

P.S.:I will attach the two idf files(v1.6 is the water cooled and v2.2
is the air cooled)