RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with results of a simulation

If your interest is in generating LEED certificate then you should request for monthly reports.  For energy conervation, the LEED certification does not do eny thing.

When you obtained the result as below, you should have proceed to look at the source of the heat load.

In he last IDF you sent me, it is still without the display of Outdoor Dry Bulb temperture, and the Zone mean air temperature.

Without these, how do you know whether your system is doing heating or cooling.  VAV with water coil cooling and water reheat coil in the zone may not be the right system for you.

With the load deman value of 25kW for each zone, you should not need the use a water system.

Your lowest Winter temperature is 3.9° C.  The air to air heat pump will serve both heating and cooling.  Infact, the heating not be required at all.  Cooling could be satisfied using naural ventilation, and extgernal shading.

This is just my observation from reading your  3  IDF's.

 Dr. Li