Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Model a Chiller:Electric or Chiller:Electric:EIR

Well,I've created the EIRFT curve too.Then I've simulated and shown
the Chiller Evap Heat Trans Rate, Chiller Part Load Ratio, and Chiller
Cycling Ratio.
The operations I've done are:
A)Divide "CHILLER:Chiller Evap Heat Trans Rate [W]" by
"CHILLER:Chiller Part Load Ratio" when the "CHILLER:Chiller Cycling
Ratio" is 1.
B)Divide "CHILLER:Chiller Electric Power [W]" by "CHILLER:Chiller COP
[W/W]" when the "CHILLER:Chiller Cycling Ratio" is 1.
C)Look to the condenser "CHILLER:Chiller Cond Water Inlet Temp [C]"
and "CHILLER:Chiller Evap Water Outlet Temp [C]"

With the values from C) I look up on my provider data set and check if
A) is near to the actual operating capacity.
With the values from C) I look up on my provider data set and check if
B) is near to the actual compresor input rate.
Therefore if the values are similar,my model works very similar to the
real chiller.
Is it OK?

Thanks so mucho for your support,
Ignacio Gomis

P.S.:I've added the spreadsheat with the second curve and the values
from a day of my simulation(21th of July)