[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about between-glass blinds

Hello,

I'm trying to use between-glass blinds and I remarked the following limitation (mentioned in the error message after compilation):
 -- For triple glazing the between-glass shade/blind must be between the two inner glass layers,

Why such limitation? In my case I would like to model a window with a blind between the 2 outer glass layers, which doesn't seem to be supported yet...

I'm using E+ version 6.0.23

Thanks for your help!
Hervé