Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Running E+ on the "cloud"

Daniel, I'm definitely interested in hearing about your experience with EC2. I'm currently doing my thesis on developing an energy optimization design tool by combining optimization algorithms with energyplus. Given the number of simulation required I'm guessing cloud computing would be the only way to make it practical for commercial use. Im still on reaserch stage though, so not sure how plausible this is.

Best,
Santiago.