[EnergyPlus_Support] Run EP+ from OpenStudio Simple Model - Location not found error

I've been trying to get started learning EnergyPlus and Openstudio
I recently updated from 0.5.0 openstudio and have recently installed Energyplus 7 path=  C:\EnergyPlusV7-0-0
SU8 Path=  C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8
OpenStudio 0.6.0 Path= C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio

I've set up a very simple box model and tried to run EnergyPlus 7 from OpenStudio 0.6.0 using SU > Plugins >Openstudio >Run simulation.

Under simulation status I get
"ExpandObjects Started.
error opening expanded.idf= runtime error#29"

And under Job Status > EnergyPlus the note says "out of date"

The output directory is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio\examples\Simple-V2\ModelToIdf

When I trace that path I find I have only:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio

I also notice an Examples folder in this path =
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\Examples
and in this path =
C:\EnergyPlusV7-0-0\ExampleFiles

Can someone straighten me out as to where programs are to be installed, and why I am getting this error?

Thanks
Rick