Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Exchanger

Omar,

Not sure about the answer to your question. The plate heat exchanger is basically meant to allow free cooling and thats how its operation scheme is set up internally in EnergyPlus.
But you can try connecting heat exchanger as you desire and see the results. If you are trying to model Integrated Collector Storage (ICS), this technology will be added to EnergyPlus in the upcoming release.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hope this helps.

Chandan

Dear all,