Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] wondering if Energ yPlus is usable for single house projects

Those are two separate questions.

1) EnergyPlus is usable for such a project.

2) We cannot really tell you if that's what you should use.

Read the GettingStarted document from EnergyPlus. There are also several videos available.